



Well summer is gone... I think this is the first year I really didn't want summer to be over. Bob said to me this morning "You did it , you made it through another summer" I did and really love having all my helpers home! and I'm A little sad that my little Carissa is in 8th grade, can't she be going to 3rd grade again...well here they all are ...As you can see Thayne was sad that pre-school starts next week!


3 comments:
It's the first day of school already?? That's crazy! The first day of school always makes me miss teaching. But I get over it pretty quickly.
8th grade???? WOW!!! My oldest just started Junior High this year 6th grade....YIKES!!!!
All back in school? Lucky for you. :)
I can't believe you have five kids. One is a handful, but they are so cute.
You are like Wonder Woman, taking care of five babies a hubby and a dog!
Post a Comment