
I am a happy Mom! It's been a while maybe like 5 or 6 years...who's counting? (ME) but I finally did it I cut about 2 inches 2 months ago and today I took like 4 inches off! Wow! Addie took the pics but the back is too cool stacked up the back. I hope its easier to do .


6 comments:
You look flippin adorable!! I love it, totally love it. I can't wait to see it in person. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Love your blog my friend. Miss seeing you all the time. Come back to primary.... :):)
See ya girlie, Love Mare
Hey! You look exactly the same as the U of U days! I love your hair! I love that cut. I am always trying to get the same thing done to my hair, (depending on who cuts it) I love that it is easy to do. I also remembered who we were trying to remember at your house....Angie Pearson! And by the way, I am tagging you! Look at my blog and see what you have to do! :0)
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! I so want to cut my hair like that but Christian would FLIP out! You look adorable! I miss you guys!
You did it!! It looks great.
I love it Emily! It looks adorable.
I'm just catching up on your blog. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! So cute.
Post a Comment