Monday, March 2, 2009

Colt 11 months old...

Today Colton in 11 months old. I can't believe it has gone so fast! He is so much a Mamma's boy ( I secretly love it) He crawls,walks around the furniture, says DADA at the perfect time, and now shares a room with the "BIG BRO". I love little boys they love the rain give you the best hugs, love their mommies and only were pants and shirts!


Emma gave Colton rides in the wagon last night he held on sooo tight and loved it.

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

It seems like such a short time ago we were telling you you were too small to be having a baby in a couple of weeks!

Merrill Family said...

I know he did come 2 weeks early! what a joy that was. now he's getting to big to fast.

The Larson Family said...

I remember Carissa's Naked J Bird quote! How funny! I think Brandy's little girl Alexis used to say that all the time too. Kids say the funniest things!! And, boy does time fly!

Anonymous said...

Emily!!! So fun to find you! You look super cute. Time never changed for you. You look the same as when you were a teenager. Your family is adorable. K, so the best way to reach Miriam would be to email her at work... meshumwa@riversidesheriff.org no face book or blog for her. She would love to hear from you. Where do you live anyway?