Monday, March 16, 2009

I never thought I'd hate TP


So I guess we have a teenager because last Friday night we were so blessed to be TP'ed. Can I just tell you I have many fun memories of doing this as a teenager and now I am sooo sick of picking up toilet paper out of my bushes. My beautiful Maple tree in the front yard was just blooming and now it looks like white trash is hanging from it...I am taking 10 deep breaths about 4 times a day and I am sure I'll be doing this until it all comes out...luckily the wind is blowing so I hope this speeds up the process. Really it means a bunch of kids got together after Youth Conference on Friday night and thought it'd be fun to Tp Carissa's house While Morgan was sleeping over oh it has only began! Well if you need toilet paper feel free to stop by and pick some up...I have plenty.

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

That's what you get for having cute girls! Just pray it doesn't rain! I didn't think anyone would be able to tp our house since we have that long drive. Well, some of Carl's friends got us on a work night! Did you get the plastic forks in your lawn too or is that just a young adult thing?

Jen said...

So sorry! It's no fun to get out, but shows that you're loved (or at least your daughters are :)

Elder Larson said...

WOW! They did a great job on your house!!! Get them back Carissa!!!! :0)

Lacy said...

Wow, they did a really good job...