Friday, September 12, 2008

Becky tagged me

OK I hate this stuff but because I was nosy and read Becky's I guess I'll do mine
Joys
  1. Having a Beach day with my family-The smell, the junk food, the sun & and best of all the ride home everyone is tired, happy and sleepy.
  2. The Gospel
  3. When my kids hug & kiss me!

Fears

  1. Pulling teeth
  2. Rats
  3. I'll forget to tell my husband how much he means to me.

Current Obsessions

  1. A candy bar & a diet Coke
  2. Going on dates with Bob ...We love to find restaurants that you can sit outside and have yummy food! We are becoming food snobs.
  3. Watching Food Network/ And then cooking new desserts ( Bob hates when I put everything but the kitchen sink into his Chocolate cookies) Carissa is the better cookie maker at our house! She bakes all the time she's waiting for the weather to cool off so she can take back her kitchen.

Regrets

  1. Not water the back yard last week...Our vine on the house died.. we have waited 4 years for it to take off and it had finally started.
  2. Not planting a garden this summer... no yummy tomatoes , and no homemade sauce.
  3. Not telling my girls I loved them this morning...I'll have to make it up tonight.

Facts about me

  1. I love to clean house with no interruptions. Not going to happen for a few years.
  2. I love cooking & eating really yummy food .If it has avocado it is heaven, therefore I hope it is in heaven or I'll need a few trees .
  3. Bubbles baths are my favorite!

2 comments:

The Larson Family said...

I almost put tooth pulling as one of my fears too! Camden has one just dangling right now and I can't do it!!!! We love eating outside at restaurants too! We need to go on a double date! See-it was actually fun to be tagged I learned a lot about you! :0) (I don't really love being tagged either...It was the first time I responded to one!) Ha I got you!

Michele said...

my favorite young womens leader! how are you? your family is so cute, your girls are so big and remind me of my family (3 girls 2 boys) keep posting, ill be checking for updates on your family!