Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vote Yes on Prop 8!



So they said that we needed to go viral...I have been doing my part as a concerned Mom and Women but then when your children are asked about the yellow bumper sticker on the back of their car I guess it's time to really stand up for what we believe in! I was so proud of my 5th grader who explained why we should vote YES on 8, to a fellow classmate at school. She is my strength when I feel like just giving up. I know I'm putting my everything into this because I know it to be true. Marriage is ordained of God and with out it I wouldn't be the women that I am today. I want my children and their children to have the happiness that I enjoy each day. We are proud bumper sticker and lawn sign family. I hope all you Californian's who aren't will get one and show them where everyone can see them! We have a tally sheet we take with us to school, Emma is finding so much joy in marking how many signs we find on " Vote Yes on Prop 8 "! Don't forget to vote on November 4th.

1 comments:

The Larson Family said...

We are proud of our bumper sticker and sign too. Blake even points them out when we see them everywhere. I too feel the urgency and importance behind prop 8. VOTE YES!!!!! :0)