




I always look forward to these days but then half way through the day I can't wait for school to start! So I sent the kids out to get ready so I could take their pictures...you know how this went everyone poking each other and someone in tears, and then some wanted the dog and others didn't. I also needed to take individual shots because the school pictures this year were terrible, this was the first year I was not happy. We got the girls done! It was so much Fun. I'm sure the neighbors had a great time listening to all the lovely noise from our backyard!


3 comments:
They look great! I like the color choices. Your back yard is the perfect spot. Good idea.
So cute. I came back to your page to copy your recipe for the bread. Im making it tonight. I will let you know how it goes. :) Your kids are all very cute. Your little one has no hair and Camerons is out of control!!!
Great pictures! They're so professional! I think you should go into the business! I'm excited to try your recipe for pumpkin bread. Remember making some at the U from Helene Hamm???? I have a yummy recipe too I make them into mini muffins but it has a ton of oil in it. This recipe has less with apple sauce! I've always wanted a recipe like that! Thanks! Ok I'm lame but will you email me I can't find your email again!! Thanks!!
Post a Comment