Monday, March 9, 2009

Piano has come...

Bright and early our new piano came just like they said....they started unpacking it at 5:45 am and by 6:05 am Paco the piano mover was gone to eat his own breakfast.




5 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

What happened to the garage sale piano?

Jen said...

Looks great! I'm excited for you.

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Wow it's a beautiful piano!! I love it. I bet the girls are excited to have such a pretty thing to play on. I keep saying I want to take lessons again. Maybe now that I'm an adult I might actually get something from it. So where did you get this one from? We will have to wait awhile, won't have space to put it for a good little while. But maybe someday!! Congrats on the pretty piano! Oh yea & why the butt crack of dawn for delivery??? CRAZY!!

Merrill Family said...

This would be Costco & early was great I didn't have to wait around all day and it was done before Bob went to work.. kind of nice when weirdo's have to come to your house

Lacy said...

cool piano! and I sure love the photo in your title bar. Fantastic. Hey I am out running a little bit now, we should hit the road sometime together.