Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday too ME!



Wow I knew that I was looking a little tired and old but the pictures show it even more! I'm sure in 10 years I'll think this entry is crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel so grateful for having 33 wonderful birthdays. I have 5 great kids who are healthy and most days Happy! I've got Bob that loves me and has made my birthday something I look forward to every year. I Love this time of year when it gets cold and I have to were socks all day with a few layers of clothes. Then I get to cook and bake all I want! I even get to listen to Christmas music all day! I love December not just a wonderful month because Addie & I were born ...we also get to celebrate the baby Jesus born along with all the other wonderful traditions of the season. I hope all of you enjoy the coming days as much as I will.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY !

We hope you have a great day.
You look wonderful, as always !

David, Lisa, Kara, Alan, Dana, Evelyne, and Amber Merrill

Nana Laurie said...

Happy Birthday. You still look beautiful! Bob is the lucky one and I know he knows it. Love you.

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Em! I miss you and your girls. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Meg

The Larson Family said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I forgot it's in December! How fun you and Addison share December. I can't believe she's 11!!!!! It seems like yesterday we were holding her at your house by the golf course in Utah!!!! Boy time flies!!

mandy* said...

Happy Birthday! I think you and my brother, Andy, were born on the same exact day!!!! We're going to Concord for Christmas. Are you guys going to be there or are you traveling? Hope to see you!!!!