Thursday, January 8, 2009

This past week...

ok so this past week I thought...It's a new year & we are going to get ORGANIZED! So today is Thursday and my garbage can and recycling bin are overflowing and I only got done with one of four rooms... oh and I did clean out the basket on top of the fridge...having a little baby who totally loves ME makes these projects a little more time consuming then I planned. I really thought I'd take care of one room a day be done by Saturday and move the kids around this weekend...change of plans I guess.



And How could I forget our team played in the Sugar Bowl and beat the pants off Alabama go UTES!!! The girls had to get dressed in their Utah best, all for a great cause, to celebrate the Win!


Well the boys are having fun with the light sabers at least.

Moving on Colton turned 9 months he is now a moving machine...yesterday I went to get him from his bed and he was sitting up... then this morning after his nap I went to get him and the stinker was on his knees pulling up...holy cow we have a crib to move down this weekend..shhhh Bob hates when I give him to do lists. Colt also has gotten is first ear infection and now has 2 shinny grains of rice (aka: new teeth). So the life of the Merrill family is busy happy and somewhat healthy from the home front.

1 comments:

The Larson Family said...

Yeah Utes! Way to go!! Wasn't that awesome! Can you believe we're here??? We are doing great and having lots of fun. We miss our family but it's been a great move so far. Come stay anytime!! We have more light sabers for the boys and we're by lots of ballet for the girls. :0) Come on over!!