Friday, May 29, 2009

Thayne Turned 5 on Memorial Day 2009







We had such a great day we went to our annual Memorial Day Celebration in Walnut Creek and Bob,Thayne & Addison got in the paper on Thursday of the Walnut Creek Journal( I'm still trying to get the picture on the computer) My skills are just really limited Really I think it's my technology and Nicole Moved my Tech Helper! so its going to take me a few more days for that one but it good! I'm sure you'll all dieing to see it now in stead you get birthday shots from Thayne birthday...oh and him with the Marines! We all had a great day, I can't believe he's 5...I am really sad he's going to school next year.

3 comments:

Elder Larson said...

Hey I forgot that Thayne and I shared a birthday!!! Happy Birthday Thayne! It's always extra fun when it falls on Memorial Day!

You guys have been busy over there! Looks like tons of fun with the Merrill Family. You guys are great!!!

I loved Emma's b-day party too what a fun idea! I need a girl so I can have a tea party! :0) Happy belated birthday Emma!

Jonelle said...

I was curious, so I went looking for the picture you mentioned was in the Walnut Creek Journal. I didn't find it, but I did find this video: http://nl.truveo.com/walnut-creek-hosts-memorial-day-service/id/4265292938
Have you seen it? If not, check it out, especially at about the 6 and a half minute to 7 and a half minute section :). The media loves you guys!

Merrill Family said...

thanks jonelle that was fun watching that I guess we disn't even know we were on there.