Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday dessert.


I love Sunday's we always have dessert. This week I made a yummy dinner but everyone said the cheese I used smelled like dirty diapers. It sure didn't taste like it. It was wonderful. So Carissa insisted on making dessert. Pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting. Oh yum! My niece keeps telling me to create a cooking blog. I might just have to have one with my daughters. I remember years ago when I had 3 little girls, My friend had 5 girls and she would tell me all the wonderful things her girls did., Babysit, clean, cook, help little ones with homework...I was so jealous...now I have those great girls that help me with everything and make Home seem a little more Homey(is that even a word)I LOVE IT! The house smells wonderful, and dishes are getting done, the 8 yr. old read to the 5 yr.old "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" it can't get better than that! So here's to more yummy Sunday dessert!

1 comments:

The Larson Family said...

Wow! Those look yummy! Will Carissa share the recipe? I agree with your niece...do a cooking blog! Just let me know what it is! :0)

We just went to a U of U football game and road Trax to get there. We thought about our fun trip to see you, riding BART. That was such a fun trip! Also thought about the football games we would all walk to long ago! We would love to see you guys again!