#1 Smart Water it is so yummy and gives me a few electrolytes when I feel like I have nothing left. It's the same price as a Diet Coke and better for me.

#2 My New Shoes! I always get nervous about buying a new pair of shoes and now that I'm running I really get nervous but, "all hail to Costco" These puppies were fabulous price and 2 weeks with no blisters or aching feet.

#3 Diet Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade oh Yeah!!! I just can't drink the dark cola's like I used to it makes me feel terrible and I love this new find...problem it is hard to find in cans. But soooo yummy!

These are my new favorites, as you can see I have found some little things to get me past the running only 2 months left and then Utah or bust baby! Then I taking a few months off from running it is taking over my life.


4 comments:
You are awesome! And a great example to your children. Can't wait to see you guys in June.
hey miss Emily, I saw you from across the room at the meetings in Oakland but you were too far away to say hello. I love to see your cute fam on your blog. You are awesome for running, better than me! Good job giving up the soda but did you know the lemonade had caffine too? Julie
I think your little post totally understates your "running" cause when I say I have been running, well, I still can't do what you did Sat... we need to get together woman... you crack me up and well, who wouldn't want to hang out with you?!?
What are you going to run?
Post a Comment