Thursday, December 9, 2010

December is flying by.





In the interest of time, which is at a premium right now, I thought I'd add a few of our activities each week until New years. I hope I can keep up this month.




The little kids have been getting out of school early everyday until Christmas break I thought it was going to kill me (I never seem to have enough time to get everything done) but we have had a fun day after school doing Christmas traditions, Monday we put the big Nativity scene up on the piano, Tuesday we made all our Christmas cookie dough and then bake half of it. YUMMY!Wednesday we made jam and a gingerbread house oh what fun!



I have come across thee best kit ever!! "Trader Joe's", the icing was great the candy was better and it didn't fall apart. We finally had success with a gingerbread house. As of today half the candy is gone. Colton has a sweet tooth and loves to climb on the counter.there are 2 cut out cookies left and 4 snicker doodles, everything else is gone. We are keeping the dentist in business. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: