CROSS COUNTRY 2011
Here we are stating out the season in the Oakland hills a little bit cooler over the hill only 90 degrees YIKES!
Our first meet was a week ago so we are about 3 weeks into a new sport for the kids. Emma went running with me a few times when I was training for Ragnar and said how much she loves it. So we had a team starting which is only a 2 month seasons and the run 2x a week with a friday night meet till the end of October. Perfect! I signed up three kids some not by choice but its good to try new things...sometimes this is easier said then done. Emma LOVES it Thayne does too, Colton always want to run so we wait till the end of the meet and he gets to do the fun run. Addie is getting better each week:)
 |
| Thayne and his buddy from school. It was 90 degrees! |
 |
| Thayne coming in to the finish line. |
 |
| Emma on the start line. She about 13 from the right. |
 |
| Tonight it was in Danville & chilly by the time we left. |
 |
| Addie beginging to love this running thing ! |
 |
| Colton says " I came in 2nd!" |
The best part is they all eat dinner and go to be when we get home...Well except for Addie she's always awake.
1 comments:
This is awesome! I'm the cross country coach at the middle school where I'm teaching and it's so fun. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment