I need to finish this post today or my 100 days will be no longer! Thanks to my wonderful niece Becky i was reminded that we have 100 lovely days till the birth of or children:) We have the same due date... I know wild right its her first and my last. Oh yes my last. I am not to sure about her but some days i am glad to have 100 more days and others i wish it were ten days...what ever it is here is to the last 100 days of being pregnant in my whole life so I will try to find all the happy things about it!
I can eat a ton,
take naps when I want,
have strong pretty nails,
cut my hair every 8 weeks,
and enjoy being chubby one more time:)
Now for the Prom queen!
The famous hair done in 20 mins. by herself! It lasted 2 days.
Addie, Sister Berrett had to come see the pink dress. It was fun to have visitors on the day of the event this week. We took tons more pictures and had just as fun as last week. Laura, gave Carissa a hug and said, "Ohh this is my little Beehive!" it was great. We love their family!
Colton had a birthday party and came home a gnome
Landon Blogget the date! and the pinning of the flower, then they were off in the pouring rain...to Golden Gate Fields! They had a great time and came home right on time .
Here is our update of the backyard, It's looking a little better, with all the rain we haven't gotten to work on it as much as we wanted to. the front looks worst with all the materials next time I'll take a picture of that mess.
![]() |
| this is from the far back corner |


















2 comments:
Love the prom dress! I love seeing cute girls in modest, cute prom dresses!! Good luck on your last 100 days!
Yay for only 100 days left! I just want to have this baby, but we're completely not ready for him, so it's probably good that we still have a while. Carissa is so cute and her hair is awesome! :) And fun that you got to meet Keith. I still have yet to meet him, but hopefully we will when we go back to BYU in the fall. We're still planning to come up to visit you sometime in May and I can't wait! We'll both be so pregnant. :) We can pig out together and be awesome.
Post a Comment