Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday's

EMMA

Pictures of the day!

We only have about 4 Saturday's until we add another little Merrill to the pack.  They seem to all be packed with lots of activities.  But yesterday was a big one. It began with a swim meet, were I made 30 breakfast burittos  and Bob ran the snow-cone & candy line. The kids did great they made Personal best times and it wasn't too hot with a breeze. Carissa got her wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks early and has given us some great laughs on drugs...we have so much on this girl now it's great.  Addison & Emma helped with a ballet recital for a friend at church and Colton has a busy birthday party to jump at .  Along with getting yard work done and a primary lesson in , I am ready for Sunday "REST" Then on to a week of many events only 2 more to go and then school's out. then I can get ready to have a new baby.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow a busy life about to get more busy. I'm sure you'll do great fitting a new one into your family...especially with all your helpers ;) Good luck with everything!!!

Becky Green said...

Yay!! Babies are coming so soon!!