Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Here comes the Merrill family into the world of blogging
Ok so everyone under the sun has time for blogging but us so I thought we'd take a big step and start keeping in touch with everyone. With 4 kids I thought I'd never have time to do this now we have 5 and I guess I'll try it out. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hi Emily! I'm so proud of you! This will be fun keeping in touch this way. We had so much fun seeing you guys. Can't wait to get together again. You have a great family! Congrats on Colton's blessing. Thanks for his anouncement too...what a cute boy!
Welcome!! You'll love it.
HURRAY!!! I love blogging. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way. You really do have a cute family. I cant wait to read more. :)
Yeah! You made it to blogging. Hey, thanks again for joining us last Friday. We really appreciated how much you went through to be there. It wouldn't have been the same without you there.
Look at you go girl, busting out with a slider on your first blog, NICE!!! I love it, & WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGGING!!! Your going to love it & become completely hooked before you know it! Don't forget to add me to your list of friends, I'm adding you to mine! See ya girlie Mare :)
Yeah i am so glad to see you are blogging. I enjoyed looking at how cute your family is. I look forward to seeing more posts.
Hi cousin! Thanks for sending me your blog. I'm so excited to keep in touch... Kaylene
Post a Comment