
A few weeks ago we headed to the South Bay for our weekly field trip (Oh the joys of summer) It was a great day at Dad's work...Emma got to go to work with Dad in the morning and then we joined them for the annual picnic. We got to eat at the new cafe in the new building that Bob works in. It was a great day, complete with a bouncy slide, putting green, sidewalk chalk, motor boats on the pond and dogs to pet (I told Addison "No we are not adopting a dog we already have one" ) The kids had fun in the photo booth too! The Girls got to audition for a new PBS show called Doof, no call backs so I guess they will not be making us any money yet! It was a great day with lots of happy tired hungry kids.


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun annual picnic. Would they need any physical therapists there next year?? Your kids are so cute! When are you coming down for a visit?? Your blog is so cute!
Im trying to remember how I got that, I believe link. My sister found it first. Im going to talk to her and see if she saved the blog she found it on. Your picnic sounded like fun. We are going to miss you guys in California. I will be there the 16th. We never seem to be there the same time. :( Maybe we need to plan up trip to Northern Cali. That would be fun. Well I will let you know the link as soon as I find it.
Post a Comment