It's fall and we have fallen' in love with this new recipe! I love making it into 6 little loaves but you can do 2 big ones.
3 cups sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup applesauce
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups canned Pumpkin
1 tsp. nutmeg
2/3 cup water
1/2 to 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans or choco.chips
3 1/2 cup Flour
Grease pans and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. mix sugar& oil, add eggs and blend. Add pumpkin & water blend. Combine dry ing. then add slowly. blend all together and bake.Bake at 350 for 1 hour or till a knife comes out clean.
Enjoy and happy fall baking! This is really my favorite part of the season
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think Im going to try this recipe. Thanks, I can take it to my visiting teaching ladies! :) I liked your prop 8 post. Can you believe all the crap going on? CRAZY!
Post a Comment