Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Emma's- New beginnings 2009





I can't believe we will have 2 girls in Young Womens by the end of the year... we had a great time with the girls Tuesday night as Addison was introduced as a new incomming Beehive.
Here they are 2009:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Emma ! Dana and Kara really enjoy going to YM together now. Dana is excited about going to girl's camp for the first time this summer. Boy how the times goes by quickly.

Oleole Family said...

We are gonna miss Addison in Activity Days. But so exciting that she will be going to Young Womens.

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

I love this "EMMA's" idea!!! I may have to put a bug in our YW pres ear. Our program here is pretty lack luster. I will have one in YW's in June!! She is already taller than I am. (Not that it took much!!)
Your family is beautiful!!
H

The Larson Family said...

What a neat idea for New Beginnings!! That is pretty wild to have 2 in Young Women's! How fun!