
Have you ever heard of creamed honey? I never had; raw honey, honey butter but never creamed honey. A great friend of mine was telling me that her kids love creamed honey from Trader Joe's well, I was doing my weekly grocery shopping and searching for the best priced honey and there it was glowing at me "Creamed Honey" at the regular grocery store. It must have been meant to be,oh wow it is so delicious! It makes peanut butter and honey sandwiches so yummy, then it rained today and I had some of my new apple cider herb tea with toast and yes my new creamed honey. This is now my new favorite snack of the day. Well one thing I love to do is buy products made in the USA, even veggies I really only like to eat them knowing they come from not too far away...I know I'm a little weird but this honey is not to far from home its made in Canada... but it is oh so good, and really cute in a squeezable beehive. I'm a sucker for the honey bears but I'm in love with this beehive.


3 comments:
Sounds great... I'm going to get some. Thanks.
mmmmmmmm I love creamed honey. Glad you discovered it! Funny how it makes such a difference, isn't it?
I love creamed honey! My grandma always had it to put on our toast in the morning when we spent the night at her house. Then we would go watch the "people in costumes" version of dumbo's circus on the Disney Channel. Good memories!
Post a Comment