






Thursday: we began the day doing our dry pack canning at the cannery! It really was fun, I took Addison and her friend when were working we found out one of the orders we were filling was for one of the widows of an Oakland police officer that was killed a few weeks ago. It made the trip all the more worth it. We then headed to the Jelly Belly factory. I think this is our 10 time visiting this wonderful place we had a blast and we took pictures were we normally don't.
Friday: Our day began early with the regular Friday morning stuff but then we headed down to Sunnyvale for a much needed Lunch with Dad! Netapp has such a great cafeteria with the most delicious food, I feel like we are eating at a 4 star restaurant. I guess this is one of the reasons they were made #1 company to work for by Fortune!
We had a great week, we are off to the beach on Saturday it may be a Daddy day...But I can never pass up a warm day at the beach!


4 comments:
Yeah! More excellant adventures. One of ours in October was to the Chevron campus in Pleasanton for lunch. They have an awesome cafeteria too!
Have fun at the beach and take lots of sunscreen. Do you guys go back to school next week or do you get two weeks?
Looks like you had a ton of fun!
I love the look on Carissa's face as she lets everyone else pose without her. Too funny!
What a fun spring break. I didn't even realize the event had occured. When I don't have school age children and I am not in school myself, I don't even realize!
Post a Comment