Friday, June 19, 2009

SURPRISE!

I love surprises...don't you?
Well Bob Surprised us all with a fun trip to So. Cal last weekend. Well I knew a few days ahead but the kids found out at lunch on Saturday afternoon. This was all amoungst, Emma being a flowergirl in Meg's wedding Friday evening, the Annual Ballet School Demo and my wonderful Aunt Carolyn passing this past week it has been a crazy rollercoaster of emotions at our house not to metion Carissa turned "14", and Emma is swimming on the swim team and she keeps knocking off a few seconds every meet on her backstroke. Wow summer is here and we are having a blast! Oh and we went to the annaual Netapp family fun Picnic and I rear ended someone I stink at driving . Maybe this will get me out of teaching teenagers how to drive. You know Carissa gets to start in a few years. YIKES! that will be a fun blog post. Here's some of the fun pictures of the last week of events. Hold on there are quite a few.



The pool was the favorite place the girls will die in a few years of these lovely sun bathing pictures but they crack me up. I have no pictures of Thayne cannon balling all morning and then he swam across the pool! Colton loved the water and we couldn't keep him out of it. We had a great view at the hotel and we even got to go on a date one night. The best was getting 2 rooms with 5 kids what a dream vacation!



Here's the ride over from Balboa Island we did it twice but only got pictures when we hoofed it, no car ride over. My kids actually got sick of me taking picture (but not Carissa)



Sunday afternoon trip to the Newport Beach Temple


Newport Beach


Meagan & Jered's Wedding









0 comments: