Friday, June 19, 2009

Disneyland in a day yeah!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! You guys took the same trip we are taking in October. Is going to Newport Beach worth it? I've never been but have hear lots of nice things about it. Any restaurants you could recommend?

Merrill Family said...

Newport Beach is the only other place I would live in California I LOVED IT! we ate at many fun places
Joes Crab shack Yummy but the crab feed is better bang for your buck. there is a little mexican food place that we always eat at I'll post it when i find the bill it could go on and onbut I'll stop.

Elder Larson said...

That makes me miss our season passes!!! We LOVE going to disneyland! I could live at Newport too! We were just there in April. We took the ferry over to Balboa and had good 'ol Balboa Bars. Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for the gift cards!! You didn't have to do that! I'll be your taxi anytime!!!! FREE of charge! :0) We had a fun time with the girls. Call me anytime I loved helping!

Nicole said...

So many cute pics. Love the one of Thayne sleeping on the chairs. Was he faking?