Friday, July 3, 2009

Point Reyes...did you know they have Tule Elk there?





Wow what a fun day we had today we learned things we didn't even know like Point Reyes has tons of Dairy farms and they have been there for over 100 years some 150 years it was lots of fun, we saw Elk lots of them! We took a small 2 mile hike/walk. Let me just say we are without one this week and we thought we'd have no complaining so to finish my thought...I love 8 year olds they love everything they have fun doing anything and they can HOLD it for a long while(PEE). We stopped in a little town for lunch and walked the farmers market it was great, the funny thing was the corn they had was from my very own Dwelley Farms in Brentwood I had a good laugh at that. Those of you from the bay area will get a kick from that one. It was such a beautiful day the weather was cool, everything was green and the sun was shinning. Now the kids are tired and hungry & I'm off to find rock salt, for 4th of July!

1 comments:

mandy* said...

We have the best memories of Point Reyes from when I was a kid. What a great place!!