So here we are a whole lot of
firsts for the Merrill family. First day of Kindergarten,first day of 3rd grade, First day of middle school, & a first day of high school wow! I think I'm going to make myself some hot cocoa and eat some chocolate and cry...you know I love the first day of school
butonly when it's for the Elementary school kids, Middle School and High School this means only 4 more years with my little
"Carissa" and then Addison won't be my cubber lover any more she'll become all grown up like the big sista, I need to go get my box of tissues. It is quiet on the Home Front with a 17 month old napping. He was so happy kicking back on the sofa after our drop off morning. All I can here is the washer turning, the fridge humming, and the dog breathing. I'm guessing I'll get some good books read this school year.




Before school stared we had a few things left to do to finish off the summer. We headed to the circus that was fun, I have never gone before. We just took the three kids who we thought would LOVE it. They did and we got to eat junk while we were there it was fun, I forgot about the crazy animals lovers out in front. Addison is our animal lover so she had mixed feelings about it until it started, I think the dogs were her favorite. But we all agreed the Tiger were cool but very scary!

These are our Circus Animals!






Picking apples at Grammy Lou's


Colton had to have an ice cream cone Yummy!
1 comments:
Once they go to middle school it's all a blur until graduation, college, missions, weddings, grandchildren.... oops sorry! I'll send tissue.
Love you all.
Post a Comment