
To give you a little background on this silly picture that makes me sooo happy, goes a little like this...about 1.5 years ago my kitchen aid mixer (which I LOVE) had a little too much of mixing. My paddle just had had it! The coating started to crack, I kept using it until something hard and yucky ended up in my baking creations. So last year my family decided Mom needed a new one so I got one for Christmas! Yeah! Well not really it just doesn't fit it was too big, finally after a few months I took it back and they assured me at "Sur Le Table" that this smaller one was great, and it was like a rubber spatula too so I tried it was too SMALL nothing was even touched in the bottom of the bowl. No cookies again. I returned with my model # & bowl in hand ...they could not figure out the mystery. I looked on the Internet site and could not find my model at all. Finally after a few more months pasted by I CALLED ( oh yes the old fashion pick up the phone and talk to a fabulous lady who took care of me ) It was wonderful and now 10 days later I have the paddle beater for my mixer and I'm dieing to make cookies. It's these little things in life that make me happy.
Lately my youngest little boy has been such a snuggle bug this is also one of those little things that make me happy. When it poored rain he went out and played in the sand box he had soo much fun.

Finally on Sunday morning my Daughter insisted we match for church. All the girls looked to great we took a picture before we left the house and it turned out so cute. I guess this what ahppens when all girls in the house are nice to each other. We get to church all happy and pretty.

...and one more I found a Postume substitute! About a year ago I found out that my beloved warm drink that I love so much, they just stopped making. I was devastated I called my mother in- law and we were all on the look out for some, it was really gone. I tried Hot Cocoa but man I packed on a few lbs. so low and behold a missionary we loved a came back to visit us and we were chatting about the postume thing and he told me about this other drink that was at the health food store!! OH YEAH my food storage is complete with Cafix! It tastes the same and has simlar ingredients ( Barley, Chicory, figs, extract of Red beets)Yeah! And only 5 Calories and all Natural just another thing to make me happy!

I couldn't forget we had Bob's Birthday but all we got was a picture of the new Birthday Banner I made! It's so cute...but Bob is the biggest reason I am happy...


2 comments:
EW! Postum! Gross! My dad would drink it all the time. Ugh, it's so horrible. I'm glad you found a substitute though.
And I LOVE my Kitchen Aid. I made the mistake of putting the dough hook and paddle in the dishwasher (I totally wasn't thinking) and they came out all weird. The shiny finish had started coming off. It took me a few hand washes to at least to having grey stuff all over my hands every time I touched it.
I love this post! I'm such a believer in the little things. Are you coming for the holidays? I would love to see you!
Post a Comment