Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall is here.


Ok I guess I'm feeling better so here is the latest with the kids... a few weeks ago we went to this great parade we go to every year, they throw candy and it usually requires a sweatshirt by night fall. And it did. Autumn is in the air.



We also had the Primary Program... Thayne got a belt and new tie a real tie one that Dad had to help tie. It was Addison's last primary program, I love sitting a watching the kids I am so glad we still have Colton to do all this with , the kids did great of coarse but best of all was my little boy singing his heart out and knowing all the sign language... (We have a great Primary chorister) some were a little on the karate moves side but it was great. It's times like these I wish I could have a video in the chapel, We loved watching this one little sunbeam in our ward front and center sing every word to every single song, loud and clear.
small note the house is a wreck we have 5 kids and 9 o'clock church.
Then a weekend of Conference + lots of kids ready to climb the walls by Sunday night=Mom and Dad went for a walk on Sunday evening! Carissa is our little baker she spent about 4 hours Yesterday making this wonderful Apple pie. It was fabulous, better then mine ever will be and a just as yummy as Grandma's I'm so proud or her! Because of her skills in the kitchen I returned to exercise class this morning.

Last but not least here are the boys...out in the backyard talking away having a great little afternoon playtime.

1 comments:

Elder Larson said...

I love the fall too! It is really getting beautiful here with all the leaves changing colors! Although, I went to the temple this morning (5am) and it was 32 degrees outside!!!!!! Burrr! During the day it has been nice, just a bit of a cold spell right now! I love the Monterey Bay Aquarium too...we took Camden there when he was about 3 years old, he doesn't remember it at all, nor does he remember Sea World! I guess we went a little too soon! Bummer! I would love to hang out with you at the aquarium for $8 more!!!! How fun! You're making me miss California!!! :0)