Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas events... Part one of many!

We began our first ever girls night out with a little Christmas spirit! I picked up the girls from ballet and swapped the boys with Dad. we headed to Oakland to the Temple and watched a wonderful preformace "Behold the Light" It made me think "I" could dance again.... well in the next life. It was cold and the lights were beautiful. It was a great start to the Christmas season. Then off for some yummy hot cocoa, Carissa and I had steamed milk with gingerbread. So delicious!

Then we had Carissa's piano recital it was great she finally made it through her song and had it memorized. We are so proud of her.
To top it off we had Addie's violin recital this weekend also... She was accompanied by a cute girl in our ward. They do such a great job. Her teacher is great she always has them do a Primary song. We love that little missionary opportunity

tis the Season'

2 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Carissa!!!

The Perez Family said...

Hey I want to copy that recital clip to my blog!

They really did do a great job.