Trying to get a perfect picture of five kids to send with the "Christmas Card"



Finding the perfect Christmas Tree & taking a picture on top of the car! (We do this every year)


Making Gingerbread Houses with kindergartner's!


Carissa has a fancy Christmas dinner with the young ladies from ballet.


It's not Christmas with out making Sugar Cookies.



"Once Upon A Christmas"The girl's were great as Reggedy Ann & Miss Pink Perriott, they even had friends come see them opening night, so Dad treated them to milkshakes!




We went to see Santa... Addie got her ears pierced!!!


Christmas Morning



Mrs. Clause made little Snuggie's!



The girl's got Boots & Jeans for Christmas.


Finally...I know it's been a long post, who knew it was opening day at Golden Gate Fields, we did & it is fun & cheap for a family that loves horses & dosen't gamble...Colton was in heaven I think the word "horse" is one of the 10 he says.


Here's to New Year's ....


2 comments:
Cute pictures! I loved the one on your card. Glad you had a fun Christmas. We need to hang out sometime. I have passes to Cal Academy. I can get your whole family in for like $10. Let's go sometime. Did you do the blurb book?
Blurb sucks I can't get it to pick up all my pics. so I tried blog2print but its kind of boring. I need to come over and figure this out.
Post a Comment