Monday, March 15, 2010

March Maddness

Let it all begin! We added Thayne to the rotation of pickups and drop offs...Oh My! I really don't know how we are going to add baseball,to the ballet, piano, young women's, Girls camp preparations and relief society activies along with going to the gym, doing homework, make and eat dinner, voleeteer at the schools,& go see the tutor's to our already busy life. But, it sure was fun haveing a bright sunny day and saying the pledge of allegiance for baseball opening day I think I could really love this!
Of all sports I love to go to baseball games so, I guess I'll apply the sunscreen a few months earlier this year and get a really good chair, along with a new visor and a rope to keep Colton from getting into trouble.



Thayne's # 13 and loving "baseball"(not t-Ball)oops! Bob's dealing with the fact that his son is on the Yankees, I think he was the one simling from ear to ear on Saturday. It's going to be fun, I'm sure with more pictures and post to come. Happy spring!

1 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Okay, you are officially WonderWoman! I am foregoing this round of a child playing baseball.