Addie & Carissa had a Valentines Dance at Church it was first time Addie danced with a boy!


We had road show...this year they did a 24 hour road show and the girls had a blast and I think it was really fun. They had one entire evening plus the entire day Saturday to gel there groups , paint back drops, write a scrip, put together costumes and make friends for life...of coarse Carissa and Addison are born performers they did shine a tons on stage...But I know I'm a little bias, I wonder were they get all this from??? Addie played a part as a teenie bopper, And of all things Carissa was a "CAT" are cats going to haunt her, her whole life?
Let's hope March brings more pictures of my Daffodils, and more sunshine, it's been raining every other day around here...I love it free water but I need some sunshine too. I have got to take some flower pictures soon before they all die.. My grass is looking fabulous but our friendly Mole has returned...oh no I think I'll hire someone to get rid of it. 2 years ago we did everything from Home Depot to the Internet to get rid of them and it never worked now they are back and I'm ready to Kill them.


3 comments:
I love 24 hour roadshow. Our stake has been doing it for a few years now.
Have Bob call Tommy. He finally found a "cure" for our gophers. Maybe it would work on moles too.
roadshows are the best! i used to love them so much! they should start doing them in single's wards here. i think it would be epic. tell everyone hi for me! i miss you guys!
Q
Post a Comment