Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grandma's, Mom's, Sister's, Daughter's Week.

"Mom"- By Emma Merrill
I know you wake up and try to be calm, I don't care if you are grouchy I still love you. mom, I love your homemade cooking, it warms my tummy too! On this special Mother's day please know how much I LOVE you!
May 2010


This mother's day I got a gift from Emma that made me think what mother's day is all about. I had a few days to myself in Vegas with Bob and I spent it with, my sister, seeing my best friend from high school, and catching up with the always amazing Craig's. I reflected on the week and was so grateful for the time I was able to spend with such wonderful people in my life. Then I came home to my 5 kids and they were all happy to see me(well is some way or another)Then I read my friends blog about mother's and I thought of all the great women in my life. So here's a blurb about a few of them. I couldn't put everyone or you would die reading this post, for it would be to to long. So Here's to some Fabulous women!

Daughter's- I have 3 beautiful ones, I am so grateful for the young ladies they are becoming....most of the time!

Sister's- This past week I got to spend time with my sister in Las Vegas it was wonderful, we ate yummy food, took a trip to the temple, got our toes done, went shopping, and talked by the pool. It was one of those once in a blue moon times. She is an awesome mother she is so patience and meek and loves her kids! thanks for being my sister.


Here's to Mom's. I love this classy lady, she loves, smiles, and gave me the most fabulous husband a gal could have! She's my kids Grandma, she is amazing!


So here's to my Mom,great lady, cheerleader, gardener, Drivers ed teacher,the list could go on, Glad she's my Mom besides she made ME "Now that's something great right?"

So here's to My Grandma Bobbie. I have loved her vacuum for 16 years and serviced it a few times, always sticking to my guns when the vacuum man wanted to sell me a new one.I remember her old Hoover growing up it was shinny and heavy with chrome and a black bag and when she bought the new blue one we all thought it was cool because it had POWER. But this past week of Mother's day it finally died. I little piece of me will go it, as I add it to the dumpster for the neighborhood dumpster day. Thanks Grandma Bobbie for letting me have such a great Hoover for 16 years.

1 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

You are an amazing person and such a good example. Love you!