Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Buddy is not so little anymore, six to be exact.

Here is Thayne Michael Merrill! Today he is six years old and almost done with kindergarten. These are a few of my favorites to share:










3 comments:

mandy* said...

I remember the first time I "met" Thayne. It was shortly after we moved to Concord. For some reason I was sitting in the foyer during Sacrament meeting. Bob came out with Thayne - he was so little. He toddled all over the place and then started crying. Bob said something like, "Use your words." Thayne instantly calmed down and said something (I'm sure only you and Bob could understand). I remember thinking how cute he was and hoping I would have a boy just like him. Happy birthday, Thayne!!

Shelli Snyder said...

Thayne is SO cute. My heck. And he's such a nice kid too. That's the best part.

Nathan said...

So crazy to think he's that old. He was just a tiny baby when we moved in.