Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school

I guess summer really is over, although now its over 100 degrees and we are all melting! It always does this, every year its so cool and wonderful, then school starts and we die of heat for a month. But we had a very calm morning no dramma just lots of traffic. I love that! I'll take happy kids over anything, even an hour and 15 mins in the car to drop everyone off.




Carissa is in 10th grade, Addie 7th, Emma 4th and Thayne 1st. So far everyone has come home happy and loved all the teachers. Well Carissa hasn't made it home yet I'm sure she'll have some crazy story to tell it is high school right.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Cute first day of school pictures! I now have a 9th grader, 7th grader and a 3rd grader so 3 schools to drop off and pick up. Fun! They are loving being back in school too though, they can't sit around and complain that they're bored! :)