We had the Allred cousins come YEE HAH! These wild and crazy kids don't sit still they had so much fun we couldn't even get a still shot of them. They loved the dress up box!



We (Carissa) had homecoming week which means a different costume each day and lots of extra goodies , I had many nights shopping at T.J.MAX and the grocery store...I have never bought 40 bottles of red Gatorade for football players before, & then put labels on them that said "Bronco-Ade". I don't think it worked the team got killed on Friday night. oops.





Best of all it was Bob's birthday we had a great dinner out and cake and ice cream with all his favorites minus the pictures he really hates the camera ...but we got a few.





Last but not least we had Halloween weekend! Starting with parades and parties for the little kids and then pumpkin carving for 4 out of the 5 kids. We ate Roasted seeds till we were sick ate candy till we barfed and then went to Trunk ot Treat at the church...everyone loved the month of October.







2 comments:
cute halloween pictures! you guys look crazy busy just like us. i had to add... go broncos!! ( you know i am a northgate alumni... it was just a few years back... ok it was 19 years ago... feels like yesterday) Julie
Aw I love all the costumes!! I really wish I saw you guys more often.. or ever.. :( But Yay!! Happy Birthday, Bob!!
Post a Comment