Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a few fun pictures

I got a few cute pictures of the boys...and Colton had his real smile on! He loves to smile but it usually involves his eyes closing from smiling too much.



Bob and I headed to So Cal on Saturday for a 24-hour quick trip to his 20 year high school reunion and not one picture of us dressed up nice but a few others I did get... I guess we had too much fun. But I did have a time to surprise my Mom and visit with her and April it was so much fun to see them.


We also got to drive around in a convertible car for a day that was really fun! We had the choice of a Grand Marque Black...a police car what the heck! I wanted the convertible Bob wanted the Camero I won! Next time I think I should let him win.



When we in Riverside we stopped at The Green Burrito. Great Memories this is were Bob asked me to marry him or is it I told him to ask me...What ever 16 yrs and counting...

1 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

You two look cute in the convertible. Did you get professional pictures taken at the reunion? You'll have to post them if you did.