Sunday, July 3, 2011

June...where did it go?





I have fallen off the wagon so many thing took place that I had no time to write about. So here is goes really fast for June. It is always filled with so many fun busy things and this year was no exception, we went to the annual ballet school demonstration, and it poored rain that day, really like buckets of rain and it was cold we did get a picture with the wonderful "Miss Jenny" then off to ice cream, but really we all wanted hot cocoa.



\


We had a beautiful day at the beach i made everyone put on buckets of sunscreen and the i forgot about me...Dang it.It was great we stayed till 3:30 it was a really great day.

Micheal came to visit for a week or so ...Carissa Turned 16, and we did lots of fun things, we wish he could have stayed longer, cousin's are thee best.

 Sweet sixteen! We went out to dinner in the City and topped it off with Kara's cupcakes. yummy.

 Oh boy world here she comes...with Dad right behind her...tee hee hee, She and Michael went on a fun date right before he left so all is good in the Merrill house.
 Then it all came to a screeching halt...the fun....or it just began. After a year with out Shelby the dog the  Merrill's have jumped back into dog ownership but this time with double the trouble! Introducing
Cooper & Sally


this is the litter a few weeks before we picked them up.

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

Oh no, that girl's 16?! Have the boys started lining up outside your door yet?

wenselgang said...

Hey Em! I knew you had run the Ragnar here in Utah last year. I was hoping I would see you this year. Good luck with the one in CA. What runner are you? We sure had fun! Have you convinced Bob to run with you? I can't believe you have a 16 year old. She sure is beautiful!