Thayne! The monster as we used to call him but really isn't anymore has turned lucky number 7. We went to his favorite place for dinner Skipoloni's! The kids were so hungry after ballet class and swimming practice that when the salad cam they all were going crazy...the waitress laughed and couldn't believe kids loved salad so much. this morning they all wanted the left overs in their lunches (I am raising rabbit's). They gave Thayne a birthday boy "Root beer" it must have been a whole liter wow! it was sucked down by the time we left. We enjoyed pizza and running around the playground. We hooped in the car and took in a quick dance class show at the high school for Carissa . Then back to the cars and home again for cake ice cream and American idol finally. I think we had a fun evening with the family and Thayne is now 7 and counting down till eight.
![]() |
| oh yeah I got a picture of the parents! |








1 comments:
Love the picture of the parents...my kids always cover their eyes when they see us kiss ;)
Post a Comment