# 1 is the Chevy (as the boys call it) passed the SMOG test. This was a small miracle. I had work done on it and then this light kept coming on and then poof. It went off the day I was going to take it in for the test. Yeah 2 more years for our great family wagon. We named her Big Berth about 5 years ago or more but she also turn 10 this year and turned over to 150K so she is a dream for now!
![]() |
| Here is our girl she looks best from behind... less age marks:) |
#3 This one I start off a little bitter but after I did it I felt great! When My hubby goes out of town I love to have a project painting, sewing, redecorating, but today on day 3 of 11 ten yards of mulch got dumped in the yard so we can begin to prep our soil for and orchard...this is a dream until you realize it going to rain in 2 days you have no husband, the yard guy who helps everyone on the street quotes me way too much money and its all up to me! YIKES! Then my two girls who could help are both sick as dogs...Yep it's all me so for an hour and half I loaded and unloaded the wheel barrel ( that I took to Big O this morning and they fixed the tire for me for free! so Thankful for them) 20 times I was beat but I did it! Tomorrow morning I'll know if I can do it again for a few more days. Maybe I can get in done like a big girl.
![]() |
| Colton is my little helper w/his bike & water bottles. |
....and last but not least I am in love with Mrs. Myers Clean Day products I really love them it helps me stay motivated to keep my house sparkling clean. the best is the little comments they write on the labels.
"CLEANS like the DICKEN. Smells like the GARDEN." or "Uncomplicated products for a clean happy home." or this one I love "Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly-ick!-so wash up right away."
They have the cutest little sketch's also but this is the only one I could copy and paste.
so here's to a great month and lots of gratefulness....I have so much more but I'll hold back so I can blog again in a few days.






1 comments:
Okay, what good are cute daughtes if they can't call up cute boys to help their mom with the wheelbarrow work? I'm going to have to talk to one of those cute guys!
On your reccommendation I bought the dish soap(they have it at my Raleys) but they didn't have the gingerbread scent. Did you find that?
Post a Comment