Monday, October 31, 2011

October was fun!



We had another football game. Surprise we won it was great. The best part was last week Emma got to be a Jr. Cheerleader with her friend Peyton and big sister Carissa.




 We have been making treats...these were the carmel apples! then we made 39 pumpkin sugar cookies for Thayne's class party.  Too bad he had too much fun eating candy and barfed last night.  No party for the 2nd grader. Big bummer.
 What do you do with left over carmel? make turtles I have never made them. These ones are slightly immodest the chocolate hasn't gone on yet.
 And then there is Trunk or treat our ward had one this year the kids were so thrilled to bad I had the time wrong we showed up an hour late and missed the games. oops.
Emma's a baby

Colt the Dinosaur

A stop at Grammy Lou's
this is our highlight candy and apples plus a crafts!


We Boo'd a few families it was eventful...with 5 kids at 7pm on Monday night it always is.


Carving pumpkins

Thayne has the biggest one!
 Wondering what to do if someone gives you over 20 hot peppers....

Take 10 chilies & 3 lbs of Tomatillo's and make  Spicy salsa verde!

I have been tired lately I thought it was because I haven't been exercising and eating Junk everyday. I know  its because we have been busy having too much fun. We are still missing some fun exciting activities but this about sums it up for October...Fall is a favorite around here we still have a month of Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we will switch gears for November.


0 comments: