So much has happened in the last month and I really haven't wanted to even tackle the tasks of writing about nor did I have the time but I find myself babysitting a puppie who got fixed tonight and 2 kids who didn't want to go to the basketball game and Wizard's of Waverly Place is not my choice of a Friday night movie soo I thought I try to up load pictures and get caught up on the blog.
So we began the month of December with ADDISON turning "14"!
 |
| Her friends started the day with showering her with goodies first thing in the morning at school |
 |
| We ate dinner at Cheesecake factory and they sang to her. |
 |
The cake she wanted Chocolate strawberry
The next day we went into the city with friends and the girls ice skated...lots of goofy fun. |
 |
The gang by the Macy's Christmas tree in Union Square
The city is so magical at Christmas. |
 |
Top it off with ice cream at Fenton's in Oakland
Happy Birthday to our little chubber lover 14 is so big on to dances and make-up |
I really never like the city but this year it seems we spent a few weekends there for Christmas Fun! We took the girls to see the Nutcracker preformed by the San Francisco Ballet. It was wonderful, once we got there...Bob spent 2 plus hours driving home just to spend another 2 getting us to the city the traffic was really bad. But I think i do love the city but only in December.
 |
| the girls at the theatre |
 |
| The kids loved the nieghbors lights this year they had to take a picture of them |
 |
The Ward Christmas party was fun but for us the table decorations were the hit Colton thought they made perfect hats. Cute Addie and Emma got to help make them a few weeks before
Then the family Christmas tree.
Emma had a piano recital I have video but no pictures...she played Christmas music all month long I think she made it through the entire book and played ever song. It was wonderful as we brought the tree in Emma played music and Colton sang " oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas, I love your branches!" Colton's version...
 I had another birthday... That is always part of our December it was great! i got spoiled the whole day and spent the morning at the doctor's seeing the new baby movin' and shakin'.
Now on to Christmas!!! Christmas Eve we spent with a few families eating yummy food watching football wrapping presents to deliver and reading the story of Baby Jesus, along with the Great Walled Country...Fun new adventure with friends we may have found a family to enjoy time with I hope they want us back?
Then the kids woke up oh dang I think we got a few hours of sleep . We made it clear never again may you wake up or wake up Mom and Dad until 6 am!
The way it looked before th kids had at it.
Happy kids Christmas morning then on to Church at 9:00am it was the best Christmas ever to spend the morning at Church. We had an hour of music and readings really good for the day.
I 'm tired so I'll have to continue tomorrow |
0 comments:
Post a Comment