Now to finish off the month Colton Graduated from Nursery at church and is now a big sunbeam! He did great his first week he was just sad his friend Macy was not in his new class. (I think he really loves her)
We have no pictures of our lunch, maybe because it was sooo good, we all just ate so fast. Carissa Yelped a great place in Half Moon Bay for lunch...It was this little sandwich shop that had 4 stars we gave it 5 homemade bread, tons of seating and not to pricey. Well the seating is outside and it was chilly so the owner told us to go sit at this huge dining room table inside in the saloon it was perfect for all the kids. I dream about those sandwiches everyday at lunch too bad its and hour away or I'd go there everyday for lunch. Best part the kids ALL loved it!
On the way home we made a stop by the Temple it was a tiny bit warmer, and gave us time to have a pit stop plus take more pictures.
We finished off the year as we always do dinner out on New Years Eve , Everyone dressed in their very best and had their very best manners. Vick Stewart's got the reservation from the Merrill family this year. It was the first time we went back to a place we had been before.
Then the girls were off to the dance with Dad. Addie's first one of her sweet little life as a 14 year old.
They all made it home by 2:00am Bob had clean up , lock up duty. Sad... I didn't get to go with Bob we usually do it together but my sitters had to go boogie. I was out by 8:30 and then up again at 11 to count down with Emma. the boys were out by 9:30 I guess this is what Emma told me I was napping at that time. now on to our new 2012 we will have a lot of first's this coming year:)












0 comments:
Post a Comment