This past week we had the putting green taken out....a 1 to 2 day project turned into a beast! It was a 6 day project. We hired a guy to haul it and he was great! worked hard everyday and got the job done. We found out that this putting green was meant to stay for life. The project killed the bobcat 3 times and lots of dump trailer's full of dirt ,gravel, and rock. We will hire this guy anytime he was GREAT!
Here is the front yard aftermath. They made a mess of the gopher mansions.
But it didn't rain which was great!
DONE! now we have a blank canvas to put a back yard in.
Cooper and Sally
They had to stay on the side yard all week that created lots of work for everyone. Lots of walks we went to a whole Costco bag of bully sticks and filling up the hole they dug under the gate about 3 times.
After all of this work i realized our family of 7 with a baby on the way can not handle 2 puppies so Sally is going to live with Kristine's parents in Dayton Nevada. We all are a bit sad but this is what "Happy Meals" are for. Addie is the one torn up the most. It will give her some thicker skin, I hope,or she'll need therapy in her 20's. This girl loves dogs!
Rubber ducky's
I know this has nothing to do with the great outdoors but we have had prom drama around here. Carissa got asked to Mormon prom and Junior Prom this last month. the first boy brought a tub full of rubber ducky's with water saying " I'd be a lucky ducky if you'd go to Mormon prom with me" sooo cute. And her best of friend asked her to go to the school prom! Bob and I were thrilled two great Young Men! There is more to this story but I am forbidden to write about ...but our family will have wonderful memories of Carissa's Junior year of high school. tee hee hee. Boys...we sure love them!
Colton has now taken all the ducks for himself and insists on making them clean with soapy water. They have been wheeled around the house for a few weeks, but have made their way to the bath tub.









2 comments:
I just stopped by through a link from Becky's blog... I heard you're expecting... Congratulations! Your family is adorable. I hope my kids are are darling as yours. I can't wait to come back for a visit someday!
Congratulations on the new baby to come!!! What a busy, fun family...yep the dogs will probably be better at another time. I finally broke down and got a puppy last year... definitely mom has to be ready for a dog otherwise it's not going to be good! :)
Post a Comment