Friday, February 17, 2012

Think PINK!



Here is the first official baby picture of our little girl !
Isn't she so cute?


As you can see we have been busy growing a baby girl raising 5 other kids and remembering to feed and love the dog "Cooper". He is so much more clam without his sister. But not too many pictures have been taken, just lots of  homework, science projects, basketball games, valentines day activities,  making dinner, and  making fun family memories:)

and here she is sucking her thumb... oh no! We have done this 5 times before no thumb sucking little lady... time to buy some binkies.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

CONGRATS!!

wenselgang said...

Em - I always knew I wanted to be like you! I married a Robert just like you, I'm raising 5 wonderful kiddos just like you, we are expecting another girl just like you, and we have a dog just like you! It must have been all that time we spent together growing up. Congrats on your little one! We are happy for the both of you. Take care...
-Em

Tammy said...

Love! So cute, You make adorable girlies!

Becky Green said...

If we weren't related, I would say we should betroth our children to each other.. but we are so that's weird and gross. They can just be best friends. Congratulations! :) I can't wait to come visit and take pregnant lady pictures with you. I'm thinking sometime in May because April is when we're moving to Fresno, but I'm also graduating so we'll be traveling to Utah, and June is probably just a little too close to baby time to make the trip up. I'm not really sure though. I don't really know how pregnancy works. Either way, we'll see you in a few months. :)