Saturday, May 12, 2012

May came in like a tiger!

                                         Colton started our month off right he got to have his faced panited at preschool he told me he was a tiger. So cute to be 4  

 May 3, 2012   Emma went and turned 11 how does that happen so quickly. I remember when I had her driving to Walnut Creek with Rachel a 16 yr old driver. It was extremly adventurous! Just like Emma!


We celebrated with Aunt mandy at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner! Noodles favortite.




 Then on to presents and homemade donuts:) The kids thought I didn't know how to make them. They were in heaven. This week we had fried donuts and homemade french fries. You'd think they all died and went to heaven. I am sick of frying but it sure was yummy.

And off Carissa went to another prom. Oh yes # 3 this year.





Grammy Lou helped us out with this dress that Kristine let us borrow. Thanks heaven's for wonderful friends! I really loved this dress, and the date was cute too:) Best of all she was brought home 8 mins early. Thanks heavens, she falls asleep on her dates if she 's not home on time.



  Becky and Quinn came to visit and we didn't get a dang picture I must talk to much. It was great we ate tons and gave them all our baby boy stuff.

Hope our little girl coming really is a girl!
 Only 8 more weeks of being pregant for the rest of my life, I am trying to enjoy all of it.


1 comments:

Becky Green said...

I know! I was sad that we didn't get a pregnant ladies picture. Maybe we'll still come up again and be able to take another one. Thanks again for having us and thanks for all the clothes! If by some chance it is a boy, we'll send them all back up your way. :)