href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDyGgKhe5sTINiecGcaUCi2VKD8oPGsXldeN8xHs4degG50Ns5xz2evMlh_LHDRGo-t5RC8uLNFshApcBzmVehF_voKrmp_zootzzseZunU3nFI90znVoK7PxAcZA5SND3Sw22gujDMJM/s1600-h/Colt+10mon+004.jpg">





Colton is 10 months old today and busy as ever. He is standing up on everything we find him getting into things all the time... he is still an Army crawler.. his favorite thing to do is get into the socks while I'm folding laundry, he tips the basket over and then throws every sock out then picks a few to bite on. He's
got 3 teeth now but that 3rd one is not a top front its more like a "FANG" too bad its not Halloween!


4 comments:
Just think... only 8 months until the nursery! The army crawl is so fun to watch.
He's a sweet little guy!
Wow! He is growing up fast! I just picture him so tiny and newborn when we visited you!!! What a cutie!
Cute pictures of Colton. I'm loving those big blue eyes. That is a great pic of you and Bob. I might have to find some of our old ones to post. How fun!
Post a Comment