
Well I have started today! I am going to run 7 miles is 8 weeks so i thought I'd better get started. This morning I did 1.56 miles in 24 mins. I'm looking at the positive and thinking I can do this everyday I'll just add more distance...When it rains the treadmill will be my friend. Thanks to my daughters Ipod it makes running very enjoyable Today's music was Viva la Vida, a little Taylor Swift,Rhianna & All American Rejects wow ! I think i need to make my own play lists...I feel great I just need to take baby steps and then I'll be just like Forest.Now i think I need to buy new running shoes mine are about 3 yrs old... Until till my next run...


2 comments:
Run, Emily, run!
fun! i love running! you'll be running marathons before you know it. it's easier than it seems.
Post a Comment