Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh how I want it to feel like Fall!!


Today is another really warm day of many and many more are to come. It really is the first day of Autumn...but it feels like summer. If I remember September always does this in Northern California. I was dealing with it but then my favorite catalog came "Crate & Barrel" and all I could do is drool all over it. So many things I can find in it and it really makes me want to make yummy acorn stuffed squash, for dinner or hot yummy soup.I want to let the leaves fall and have cool crisp afternoons. I guess I'll have to wait another month, I'll sit back and enjoy my summer zinnias and dream of hot cocoa mornings to come.

3 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Fall is always my favorite time of year too.

Rachel said...

I am sorry. Plenty of fall here. But that means plenty of snow later. For way too "plenty" long.
I wish I lived close by. We would sooo get crafty in the kitchen together. Boy do I need help, and man do you know what you are doing. Anytime somebody says "Emily is making..." my mouth waters. You should do a recipe blog. You should call it "Yummy..." becasue that is how you describe all of your food. And you are so right.
Now I am hungry.

Becky Green said...

I'll share some of my fall... and winter with you for that matter. I would love for summer to last just a little bit longer. :( Oh how I miss rainy winters when the temperature still never drops below 50 degrees. Those were the days.